Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Snaps For Getting Whipped Into Shape

Not only is there Legally Blonde One and Two, but there is also Legally Blonde the musical which takes all of the wonderful lessons from the films and sets them to music. What's better than breaking out in song about all things Legally Blonde? I think nothing!

Tonight is my first WOD of my new CrossFit beginning! The song Whipped Into Shape is what I'm listening to as I get ready to get back into the CrossFit groove.

I want you whipped into shape
When I say jump, say "How high?"
You know you're doing it right
When you start to cry
If you don't look like you should
You've got to whip it, whip it, whip it good
Like prison, ladies, no escape
Til you're whipped into shape
What doesn't kill us makes us hotter!

Can you guess what my favorite line is? Ahhh you know me so well already...What Doesn't Kill Us Makes Us Hotter...and see everything CrossFit, or in life for that matter, can be related back to Legally Blonde.

Snaps for Whipping Myself Into Shape! Snaps for CrossFit! Snaps for Leaglly Blonde The Musical!



Nichole

1 comment:

  1. Snaps for Nichole! Snaps for crossing things off the list! easy to do.... easy not to do....

    ReplyDelete