Tuesday, April 27, 2010

My First Snaps

Snaps (insert snapping here) for blogging!

My Snap Cup will be my place to "give Snaps" to all the wonderful things I have to be grateful for and even to give Snaps for those things that seem difficult at the time, but are leading to great learning!

What is a Snap Cup you ask? Those of you who know me are aware that Elle Woods is my hero and I believe that everything a girl ever needs to know in life can be learned from watching Legally Blonde One and Two! The Snap Cup made it's debut in Legally Blonde Two as a way for our hero Elle to share her positive, ever hopeful spirit with others. Snaps for Elle!!! Snaps for Legally Blonde One and Two!!!

This blog is for everyone who has something to be grateful for, something to be hopeful about or positive energy to share with others...it's for everyone who has something to Snap about! Thanks for reading...Snaps to you!!!

Nichole

1 comment:

  1. Snaps to YOU, sister! ;-) Awww, and our blogs will share a birthday. That is great. Next year at this time we'll have to get a mani and pedi to celebrate!!!! Can't wait to read on!

    ReplyDelete