Wednesday, May 19, 2010

These are a few of my favorite things...


As Summer approaches I wanted to share some of my new favorite products for glowing skin and glamorous style!

1.Philosophy-Apricots and Cream Body Lotion and Body Spray. It is amazing and makes me happy every time I put it on. It's like sunshine in a bottle! http://www.nordstrom.com/

2.MAC Cleansing Towelettes. They use these on me every time I go have my makeup done at MAC. These towelettes have the most brilliant smell and they leave your skin feeling moisturized and perfectly primed for makeup application. http://www.maccosmetics.com/

3.Bliss No Zit Sherlock face cleansing system. I bought it cause of the name, but love it because it makes my skin feel amazing and it smells incredible too (can you tell that I like things that smell good). http://www.blissspa.com/

4.Turquoise, Turquoise, Turquoise EVERYTHING!!! Stella and Dot Turquoise jewelry is the perfect way to accessorize with this fabulous color. There are several pieces to choose from...from delicate and simple to bold and ornate there is something for everyone. Throw on the Turquoise Sea Necklace (my favorite & shown in the picture above) with a White Sun Dress and some Wedge Sandals for a glamorous head to toe look with just these 3 simple pieces. You'll look amazing whether you are running errands, meeting friends for lunch or attending your best friend's birthday dinner at the trendy new restaurant in town. Check out all of the Turquoise styles on my web site www.stelladot.com/nichole
I would love to hear what some of your favorite products are too so feel free to post them in comments! Snaps for awesome smelling beauty products, Snaps for glowing Summer skin, Snaps for Turquoise, Snaps for Stella and Dot and Snaps for sharing your favorites!!!
Nichole

No comments:

Post a Comment